Friday, May 29, 2009

The Low Down

It always amazes me as I look at nature, how intricate, delicate, and yet powerful it is. The beauty and splendor present endless opportunities to learn. Sometimes the most beautiful and powerful things happen right within our own bodies. How could something as small as bacteria make me so sick. I always wonder if you took all of the spirochetes (a name for the bacteria that causes Lyme disease) out of my body how much would there be, a head of a pin, a handful, or would it be microscopic? It is so fascinating! Sometimes I wish my skin was transparent and I could look through to my insides and watch how it all works. I could see where the bacteria has infected. Is it in my heart, my brain, any of my organs, or all of them and more? I can do that ya know! It's a mean little sucker. But I'm killing it. Slowly but surely.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that you have probably researching and looking for ANY answer, and maybe even heard of this before, but I just wanted to try and be of some help. Dr Young (who is LDS) is the dad of one of my good friends, and I truly believe that his research and studies are helping MANY people to restore their health. (He is the author of the "pH Miracle" books) My thought is that it's WORTH A TRY! Here are a couple links:

    http://lyme-disease-breakthrough.com/

    Here is Dr Young's website: http://phmiracleliving.com

    I know that if I was in your position, I would be looking for ANY answers...especially those that didn't involve drugs and antibiotics. I hope you find some answers and are able to live a normal life again! :)

    Angie

    ReplyDelete